Aikido Port Townsend
290 10th St., Suite A
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Contact us at: 360-301-0919 (Dave) or 360-301-3051 (Al).
Aikido Port Townsend has been in operation for over 20 years. We are a non-affiliated Aikikai style dojo.
Monthly dues for adults are on a sliding scale from $40 to $60. Dues for students age 15 to 21 are $30/month.
Mat fee is $10.
Beginners are invited to Basic and General Aikido Classes
- 5:40pm - 6:55pm Aiki Weapons - Brion Toss
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm Basic Aikido - David Olsen
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm General Aikido Class - Alan Curtis
Aikido Port Townsend is located in Port
Port Townsend is about an hour from Bainbridge Island and Bremerton
40 minutes from Sequim.
Heading into Port Townsend on SR20/Sims Way:
- Turn right at Haines Place, across from Safeway.
You will be in the Boat Haven area and are close to Aikido Port Townsend.
- Turn Left on 10th.
- Continue toward the water on Boat Street.
- Turn Left on Washington Street (at the waterfront.)
- Turn left on San Juan Ave.
- Follow the gravel road through the boat yard all the way to the back of the yard near the highway,
- Turn left and you will find our dojo on the second floor of the Port Towsend Rigging building.